ACM Spring Carnival
April at ACM is Spring Carnival Time!
Our carnival is a success due to the parents and ACM staff who support it. This is a great community Event, loaded with fun! Kids enjoy grade level booths, bounce houses, petting zoo, live music, face painting and more! Check out more info on this great event here!
Falcon Pride Donation Drive 2017-18 Fundraiser
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
The Falcon Pride Donation Drive will kick back up Fall 2017!
To check out our success in past year's drive, click here!
PTA Reflections Contest
Express your artistic talents with PTA Reflections in the categories of dance choreography, musical competition, photography, visual arts, film production, and literature.
ACM Red Ribbon Week
- Monday – Team Up Against Drugs
- students wear team shirts with uniform pants or skirt
- pencils distributed to students
- Tuesday – Look Who’s Pledging To Be Drug-Free
- students complete owl pledge cards at lunch for a spooky drawing
- Wednesday – Hocus Pocus! Keep Your Dreams In Focus
- students wear pajamas (appropriate for school and PE with tennis shoes)
- bracelets distributed to students
- Safety Kids Puppet Show for students K-3rd
- Thursday – Drug-Free I Can Be Anything!
- students who wear their red bracelets get a special treat
- Friday – No Bones About It: Falcons Are “Jean-ius”
- students wear jeans and ACM spirit shirt
Lunch with Loved Ones: November 2017
You are invited to Lunch with Loved Ones this November. It's a great time for students to enjoy lunch with their family and friends. So invite all of the people that hold a special place in your heart to the school to come enjoy lunch, share laughs, and make memories before the holiday break. Be sure to check the lunch schedules to know when it come: https://acmpta.
See you all there and don't forget to take a photo with your loved one's in our photo booth!
Fall Food Drive:
The ACM fall food drive happens annual each November and benefits ACM families! Your student can bring items into their classroom. What should your student bring? Stay tuned for specific due dates!
See more here: ACM PTA FALL FOOD DRIVE
Kinder – Canned Cranberries, Boxed Cornbread Mix, Boxed Stuffing Mix
1st – Canned Green Beans, Cream of Mushroom Soup, Canned French Onions, X-Large Disposable Roasting Pan
2nd – Sweet Potatoes/Yams, Canned Fruit Cocktail, Bagged Marshmallows
3rd – Jug of Apple Cider, Cake or Brownie Mix, Pie Crust (non-refrigerated), Pie Filling
4th – Canned Chicken Noodle Soup, Canned Cream of Chicken Soup, Boxed Jello, Boxed Hot Chocolate
5th – Boxed Instant Potatoes, Gravy (can or jar), Olives (can or jar), Pickles (can or jar)
6th – Boxed Mac-N-Cheese, Corn or Other Canned Vegetable, Chicken Broth