Falcon Pride Donation Drive
WHAT IS THE FALCON PRIDE DONATION DRIVE?
The Falcon Pride Donation Drive is a cash donation drive to raise money to fund the many programs and services ACM’s PTA provides to students, staff, and families. 100% of your donation benefits students at ACM and is 100% tax–deductible! Our goal this year is $40,000 and your support is critical!
WHEN DOES IT START?
The campaign began on Monday, September 17th and the deadline is Friday, October 12th! Information came home in your child’s Tuesday folder on September 18th. If you need additional copies of the flyer or donation form, you can access the flyer here and the donation form here.
HOW DO I DONATE?
Pledge now online by clicking the “Donate Now” button at the top or bottom of this page! You can also donate with cash or check. Simply add your name to the donation form, place your donation(s) in the envelope, and return it to the office or your child’s teacher. If giving by check, make out to “ACM PTA” and write your driver’s license #, phone, and date of birth on the check.
WANT TO SEE A LIST OF THE PRIZES THIS YEAR?
Top Dollar Prizes
- Family that raises the most $$ – a night at the Embassy Suites Park Central, a $100 gift card to Dave & Busters, and a $75 gift card to Benihana restaurant
- Family that raises the 2nd most $$ – $100 gift card to Top Golf
- Family that raises the 3rd most $$ – Amazon Echo Dot
Class and Weekly Prizes
- Class with the most money raised - Pizza party and the teacher gets a spa certificate
- Class with highest participation % - Pizza party and the teacher gets a spa certificate
- Child in each grade that raises the most money each week will have their name read over the announcements and a “Falcon Pride Star” on their locker
- Every 5 donations students collect (from different people) earns an entry into a drawing for an Apple iPad
- The student that raises the most $$ will get to be Coach for the day! They will spend the day with Coach Martinez and Coach Norris leading activities and playing games in the gym!
- Students that collect 5 donations of any amount from different people will receive an ACM Falcon cinch bag!
BUT WAIT...THERE IS MORE!
Homeroom classes that raise at least $600 and/or have 75% or more participation will get a UNIFORM FREE DAY in the fall and a PAJAMA DAY in the spring! If the total earned overall is $40,000 or more, the ENTIRE SCHOOL will get a UNIFORM FREE DAY and PAJAMA DAY!
BUSINESS SUPPORTER BENEFITS
Know a local business that would like exposure to awesome ACM families in exchange for a 100% tax-deductible donation? We have business supporter levels that offer wonderful advertising for your business! To see the different supporter levels and the types of advertising you receive at each level, click here. Contact Melinda Lawrence at email@example.com for any questions.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE FALCON PRIDE DONATION DRIVE?
Contact: Brenda Patterson, VP Fundraising
- Friday, November 16
- Monday, November 19
- Tuesday, November 20
- Wednesday, November 21
- Thursday, November 22