Membership in the ACM PTA is open to all parents, extended adult family members and members of the surrounding community who want to support this great school, the children and the faculty.
What do you get for your $10? Well, beyond the discounts and other deals you get just for being a PTA member, you contribute directly to the activities and programs at ACM, including:
- Participation in the Reflections art program
- Red Ribbon Week activities
- Participation in the RHS Homecoming Parade
- Environmental activities, such as the new ACM Acres learning garden
- Class parties
- Spring Fling carnival
- Teacher Appreciation activities
- Multicultural awareness activities
- Enrichment activities, such as having an author or a musician come to the school
- Much, much more!
Memberships are $10.00 per adult.
If I join, do I have to?
- Go to meetings?
No. You are welcome to attend our general meetings though.
- Volunteer or spend a lot of time at school?
Nope! Joining the PTA is not the same as volunteering. If you choose to volunteer we would LOVE the help—but volunteering is not required.
- Thursday, March 22
- Friday, March 23
- Saturday, March 24
- Tuesday, March 27
- Friday, March 30
- Monday, April 2
- Thursday, April 5